What did you experience during a year of FUE implant surgery?
In recent years, hair-planting technology has been continuously developed, and its effect of “immediately” has been widely welcomed by patients with hair loss. In particular, FUE non-marking hair growth has become the absolute mainstream of hair-planting technology. Many hair friends know that hair transplants usually take a year to get the final result. What have you experienced in this year? Many post-operative friends have recovered their previous hair, but this is also true for this. A misty water, because this process is too subtle, it is not easy to record and describe in detail. But this is precisely one of the most concerned issues for patients before surgery.
In general, after FUE has no hair growth, the transplanted hair follicle can only survive by the circulation of body fluids at the initial stage. At this stage, the hair is in a nutrient-deficient period. When the hair follicle adapts to the new environment, the new nutrient cycle is formed, and the hair germ cell begins. Proliferation and division, new hair re-grows along the original passage to form permanent hair after transplantation. Generally, the effect of hair transplantation is very impressive after 6 months. The 9-month is basically the final result, and the 12-month effect will be fully revealed. With regard to the postoperative growth and precautions, the author summarizes some important time nodes for your reference. .
1. FUE technology seamless hair transplantation is an outpatient minimally invasive surgery. The operation time varies according to the number of transplants and the proficiency of operation. It usually takes 4-8 hours. After the operation, the patient can go home after a short stay. No hospitalization required.
2. There is no need for dressing in the hair transplanting area after hair transplantation. The donor area will be covered with sterile gauze for 1 day, and the needles left in the hair-receiving area within 3-5 days after surgery can heal itself. During the period, due to the gradual recovery of the nerve, there may be some feeling of numbness and itching.
3. On the day after surgery, edema and oozing blood in the hair-raising area and the hair-growing area are normal phenomena, and the oozing blood gradually solidifies to form a small blood sputum. During the period, the patient can’t touch or lift the transplanted hair, and can’t use the hand to remove the small blood stasis. Otherwise, the transplanted hair follicle will be removed along with the blood stasis. Follow the doctor’s advice to take anti-inflammatory drugs for 3-5 days to prevent infection. If the individual’s pain tolerance is too low, oral painkillers may be taken if necessary to reduce the temporary discomfort after surgery.
4. It is forbidden to drink spirits and beverages with high alcohol content within 1 month after the hair transplant. Do not eat seafood and spicy spicy foods. Do not eat beef and mutton to avoid allergic reactions.
5, the patient usually goes to work the next day, but only for light physical work in the normal working environment. If the patient is engaged in special work, such as working at heights with helmets, working on dusty sites or factories, sports athletes, etc., they need to rest for one week before returning to normal work.
6. Within 5 days after surgery, if you choose a professional postoperative care kit, you can wash your hair according to the doctor’s advice and product instructions. Compared with the first few years, it is much more convenient to wait 4 days after shampooing to wash your hair. Five days after the operation, the edema in the hair-raising area and the hair-growing area gradually subsided. You can shower and gently rinse the scalp, but do not vigorously rub and scratch the hair-planting parts. After washing, the hair will dry naturally, and it can’t be wiped with a towel.
7, 7-10 days after surgery, the transplanted hair began to grow, blood stasis gradually fell off. Can comb the hair normally. Half a month after surgery, if the hair in the hair-planting area is long, it basically means that the transplanted hair has survived.
8, 2-4 weeks after surgery, the transplanted hair began to partially fall off, began the “madness” often said by friends, usually lasts for 3 months. But the hair follicles have been settled in “new homes.” At this time, some patients will have panic. During this period, they should be fully psychologically prepared and have enough patience to wait for new hair to grow. You can also choose to come to the hospital for hair care to promote hair growth.
9. Three months after the operation, the hair that had fallen off began to grow after sleeping, and gradually grew hair, generally increasing by about 1 cm per month. After that, the hair will become denser and thicker.
10. Six months after surgery, 60% of the hair grown was grown. At this point, you can sort out the starting type.
11. 9 months after surgery, 90% of the hair grown is grown, and the hair growth is basically normal. At this time, the hair can be combed freely.
12. 12 months after surgery, the hair growth in the hair growth area was completely normal, showing the final effect after hair transplantation. Newly grown hair can be blown, cut, dyed, and burned normally. If you are demanding surgery, the surgical plan is secondary, and you can perform a second encryption operation. If your physical fitness is not the same, recovery is faster, the time of secondary encryption can also be appropriate in advance, but the hospital test report shall prevail.
13. Patients should maintain close contact with medical staff after hair transplantation. It is generally recommended that patients have confidential photos of hair growth at 1, 3, 6, 9, and 12 months after surgery.
Source: FUE Hair Transplant In Lahore