Hair Transplant Surgery Advantage
1. There is no scar after surgery, only some tiny blood stasis, and these small blood stasis will fall off automatically within 5-7 days.
2. Short operation time. Since the technique does not need to separate the hair follicles individually after cutting the flaps, the operation time can be saved.
3. The operation is painless. The operation is performed in the scalp tissue using a very small surgical instrument, so the trauma is very small, and there is no pain after using the micro-anesthetic.
4. hair follicles zero damage. Due to the use of proprietary patented surgical instruments to remove hair, hair loss, the damage to the hair follicles is reduced to zero. To achieve the survival rate of transplanted hair follicles
5. The number of hair follicles before and after hair transplantation is not reduced. Hair transplantation is performed by high-precision surgical instruments to avoid damage to hair follicles, so that the number of hair follicles will not decrease after transplantation.
6. The largest number of hair follicles can be transplanted at one time. High-precision surgical instruments can accurately extract target hair follicles in different parts, which makes the number of hair follicles available for transplantation to be infinitely increased. Other hair-planting techniques cannot
7. FUE Hair Transplant In Lahore is surgery without risk.
Seamless hair removal completely circumvents all surgical risks of traditional hair transplant technology, eliminating the need to cut a large scalp over a large area, thereby damaging the posterior cranial nerve, posing a risk of postoperative sequelae
Hair transplant surgery for crowd editing
and why You loss your Hair
Hereditary hair loss
People who are sexually mature have DHT. However, DHT binds to the male hormone receptor and causes hair loss, which has a genetically stimulating effect. Therefore, there is a family history of hair loss among relatives of the father or a relative of the mother. Even if it is a woman, the possibility of hair loss is great in the future.
Male pattern hair loss mainly caused by a combination of hormones and genetic factors, the body enzyme changes the testosterone to dihydro testosterone (dihydro testosterone is abbreviated as DHT), the material level of DHT will increase, DHT will destroy the hair growth cycle, shorten the head long-term, and accelerate the hair loss during the rest period. The number of hairs that fall off every day exceeds the normal average, eventually leading to
Trauma / Scarring hair loss
Severe damage to the skin and deep tissue causes hair follicles to lose hair regenerative capacity, resulting in permanent scarring alopecia;
Surgical resection causes hair follicle loss and mechanical damage to hair follicles
Endocrine Disorder hair loss
Alopecia caused by dysregulation of hormones in the body due to abnormal function of endocrine glands is called endocrine dysfunctional alopecia. Postpartum, menopause, oral contraceptives, etc., will cause estrogen deficiency and hair loss in a certain period of time; hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism, pituitary dysfunction, hypoparathyroidism, adrenal tumors, advanced acromegaly, etc. Causes hair to fall off.
Chemical hair loss
Including drug-induced hair loss and hair loss in hairdressing products.
Tumor patients receive anticancer drugs, long-term use of certain chemicals such as commonly used gentamicin, allopurinol, metformin, thiouracil, trimethyldione, propranolol (propranolol), phenytoin, aspirin , indomethacin, birth control pills, etc. often cause hair loss.
Hair cosmetics such as shampoos, perm agents, hair dyes, etc. are also common causes of hair loss.
Physical Hair Loss
Exposure of hair to high temperatures and excessive pulling of hair can lead to an increase in the amount of natural hair loss, such as high temperature perm, excessive combing of hair, etc.
Mental Hair Loss
Mental stress, depression, fear or severe insomnia can cause neurological disorders, capillaries continue to contract, hair follicles do not have sufficient blood supply, and the scalp is at the uppermost end of the body, so hair is most likely to fall off. Mental factors can also seriously affect the hair growth cycle, long-term visual fatigue, excessive stress, nervous nervousness, irritability or anxiety, staying up late, etc., can lead to shortened hair growth cycle, emergence of dislocation, leading to early baldness . Doctor is often associated with hair loss after severe illness, hair loss after examination, and hair loss of some responsible persons or businessmen who are responsible for major responsibilities.